Monday, March 9, 2015

Sometimes they drive me nuts!

I love them like crazy, but sometimes they drive me nuts!

I have to laugh when I think about some of the silly things I see on a day to day basis. With seventy-two little ones running around—there is never a dull moment. And while each of our girls is precious, beautiful and uniquely full of many wonderful characteristics, heaven forbid I paint a perfect picture of angels running around our house. Like every child, they have there moments. In fact, some of them have MANY moments.

And so today, I wanted to let you in on a few of the naughty little moments. I'll admit, that "in the moment," I found them much less funny than I do now. But after all, some of my own favourite family memories from growing up came at times when one of us did something pretty awful. Like the times that me and my sisters kept lifting up toilet seats, so my dad would get in trouble. Or the time me and my sisters bough a cat toy in the shape of a mouse and hid it all over the house to surprise my petrified mother. (Mom, if you're reading this, I'm sorry we were outright horrible.) And of course, there are a few diabolic April fools pranks we pulled that are still too outrageous to publish on our blog. 

Now although I don't believe in karma, I do believe that God has a sense of humour. And I deserve everyone of these moments below (and then some!). And so, here go the top naughty moments caught on camera to date....

1) When the girls gave their dolls a mud bath...


2) When they snuck into the fridge at ate all the icing off of Barbie's top and took a few chunks out of her dress. It took me a little while to see the humour in this one after it took so many hours to make the cake in the first place!


3) When they decided face paint was not only for humans and decided to paint all over what was once our most beautiful doll's face. 


4) Well, I'm not quite sure what happened to this one....

One of the greatest joys of living life with these precious little ones is seeing them at their best and at their worst. What a privilege it is to be there and be able to say, even when you mess up, I'll still love you. And nothing will ever change that. 


1 comment:

  1. Haha. Very sweet. & I notice they all involve dolls!! Perhaps some monster trucks would be best for those lively girls instead ;)

    ReplyDelete